bu.linux

Sunday, August 06, 2006

Ninja Mastery

I admit it. A while back I was using a non-authorized copy of windows. Then as most people who were using a pirated copy will remeber microsoft desided BAM no more of this!

So there I was, an Os that I could ethir attempt to patch and crack futher or I could do what I had been thinking about for a long time and move to linux. I chose to go linux as you can most likly tell from the overall atmosphere of this here blog.

I have been on linux since, but I have never really strayed far from my beloved gui goodness. Nor have I tried any distros other than my first chosen, SuSe. What we are goign to do here is keep a record of all the bumps I hit along the way to full linux ninja mastery and thier solutions.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home